|Medicine’s information on this web page is only a short description of its characteristics. Do not take them as recommendations for self-treatment of your health condition. |
You must inform your physician and pharmacist and follow their recommendations before you use the medicine for treatment. Always read carefully the patient information leaflet.
NAME OF MEDICINAL PRODUCT
ATC M01 AX17
QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Each tablet contains 100 mg nimesulide.
Analgesic in following conditions:
- migraine, postoperative and postpartum pains,
- pains in malignant processes, dysmenorrhoea and post-traumatic conditions (contusion and distortion),
- pains in inflammatory processes in the oral cavity and in oral surgical interventions, syndrome of painful shoulder, spondylosis, lumboischialgia.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory anti-rheumatic: it decreases the symptoms of the inflammatory alterations (painful or non-painful), including musculoskeletal and joint disorders, as well as:
- rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthrosis, ankylosing spondylitis,
- acute attack of gouty arthritis,
- other rheumatic diseases (tendinitis, bursitis, capsulitis, synovitis).
Antipyretic: it decreases the symptoms of fever (increased temperature).
POSOLOGY AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The daily dose is 50-100 mg Ventor® twice daily. The dose can be increased to 200 mg twice daily. As the elimination half time of the drug is quite long, its action lasts up to 12 hours. Ventor® should be administered after the meals.
Hypersensitivity to the constituent components of the drug, other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and aspirin.
Active peptic ulcer or bleeding in the gastrointestinal system, severe impairment of the function of liver and kidneys.
Children under 15 years of age should not use the drug.
The drug should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Box with 20 tablets of 100 mg